Privacy can have many meanings in 2018, which has been demonstrated and brought to light with the recent news regarding the collection and distribution of data with entities such as Facebook. But Facebook is not the only one capitalizing on this data. Many apps on the market require agreement to terms of service that are not in your best interest, which is how we began the concept and development of Text Event Pics.
This service was built by the company founder when it came down to choosing photography options for his own wedding. There were little to no options available that could potentially compromise privacy, and he did not want to ask his guests to download an app that did not provide these restrictions.
“I had been playing with telecom software, so with that in mind while doing the dishes one night I thought ‘Why don’t we just ask everyone to text photos to a specific phone number, and then I can get the pictures on a webpage automatically to share easily, but only within our group,’” said Ginn. “As my wife was planning for our wedding, several bridesmaids requested the service, so we decided we should build a website where people can do the same for their own events.”
A Platform Developed for Your Event, with Your Privacy in Mind.
- We do not sell any data by which you may be personally identified to third parties.
- We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
- You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
- The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- You may send us an email at Copyrights@texteventpics.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. When we delete any personal information, it will be deleted in our active database, but may remain in our servers.